Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

* * * * Rosa is Back!! * * *

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post a little message about me being back in the scene again. I have been away for some time now (about 11 months).

For those of you that don't know I have been happily Black Pregnant and recently gave birth to our first daughter. She is doing fine . . . Husband is doing fine and our Black Bull is even excited being that his is his 6th sired child.

Please keep a look out for pictures of me course and random video's or post I will be adding to the site moving forward.

Look forward to all of the comments and fun coming my way.

Your throughly Black Breed,

BBC Whore Rosa

9 comments:

  1. nice I want to be black bred too Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Bitch!!! :-)

    Look forward to seeing you and your hubby this weekend.

    ~Sela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do you look beautiful in this picture, you look like you are practicallly glowing. How wonderful it is that everyone will know that you've been black bred. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta agree with you on that. Rosa does look glowing...really good picture! Guess that what being black bred can do for a woman. Like to know more about the physical attributes of the black bull who bred you and like to see the lovely baby daughter.

      Delete
  4. Great news and glad to see you back! Have we seen you with this black bull before? Looking forward to MUCH more post from both you and Sela to encourage more wives to go black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sela, so we want to know if you are going to do the same thing as your friend Rosa and have black bull's baby? I think Rosa enjoys BBC much more than you do...or so it seems! Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...ohh how absolutely WONDERFUL sweetie...many congratulations on your little gift !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your whole family will burn

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice you promote interracial sex and breeding Mary

    ReplyDelete